Hello church family,
1. Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-4:30pm
Friday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
2. We need volunteers to help clean, paint, and repair the parsonage. If you are interested/available to help, please contact Anita at the church office (463-2859) or Larry Dickinson (463-1382).
3. The 10:30 am service is on the road!! Sundays, June 13th through July 4th the 10:30 am worship service will take place at the courthouse gazebo. Please bring your own chairs! If weather takes us indoors, we will be in the sanctuary. Watch our Facebook page or receive an alert from One Call on Saturday evening if we need to go indoors.
4. The church nursery is re-opened. If you would like to be a nursery worker, please contact Lynnsey Peachey or the church office.
5. The newsletter deadline is June 17th.
6. There will be a farewell picnic for the Lantz’s, Sunday, June 13th from 4:00 – 6:00pm at Delt Church Park. Bring a lawn chair if you would like. A card, note or letter for the family. Food will be provided.
7. Preschool enrollment is now open for the 2021/2022 school year.
8. Vacation Bible School is June 21-24th from 6-8pm.
9. June 27th is the NELCC Open Doors Cruise-in at Mongo UMC from 3:00 – 6:00pm.
10. The altar flower arrangements have increased to $35.
11. The church basement floors have been waxed. We ask that from now through the 20th, people do not walk on the basement floors. *Children’s Sunday school will meet in the fellowship hall on June 13th and 20th.
For more details and other news click here bit.ly/LUMCnews. See you in worship on Sunday at 8:30, digital at 9:30 and on the road at 10:30.