Hello church family,
1. Join us this Sunday, July 25th for the 10:30 am worship service which will take place at the courthouse gazebo. Please bring your own chairs! If weather takes us indoors, we will be in the sanctuary. Watch our Facebook page or receive an alert from One Call on Saturday evening if we need to go indoors.
2. Please be sure to wear your nametags each Sunday to make it easier for Pastor Crystal to get to know everyone.
3. If you would like to volunteer to be a nursery worker, please sign up on the bulletin board outside the nursery, contact Lynnsey Peachey or the church office.
4. Blood Drive is Monday, July 26th noon – 6PM
5. Bright Beginnings Preschool registration deadline is July 31st.
6. Upcoming Youth Events: This Sunday is the Pancakes & Pajamas Party in fellowship hall for 7th – 12th grade, Friday, July 31st is Auburn “Night of Praise” for T.O.G.A. See attachments for more details.
7. Everyone is on a list for the cottage meetings. We are scheduled to have 15 total meetings over a five- week period. Please be patient. Thanks.
8. The church is no longer collecting BOXTOPS FOR EDUCATION.
See you in worship Sunday at 8:30 or 10:30am.