Hello church family,
- Second service has a new place, a new name, and a new time beginning this Sunday.
THE Together Service will be meeting in fellowship hall from 10:45 – 11:30am. It
will be THE spot to worship and grow Together!
- Safe Sanctuary training will be offered the next two Sundays during Sunday school in the sanctuary. This training is for anyone who participates in any ministry involving children, including “meet the bus.”
- September T.O.G.A. Events: We are collecting items for the Rome City Soup Kitchen during the month of September. There are containers under the coatracks for your donations. This Sunday, we are volunteering at Stone’s Trace Festival. Please see the September newsletter for details.
- Sunday, September 12th starting at 2:00pm, is the 2nd annual Cluster Parade-In. Visit our web site for details.
- Saturday, September 18th is the UMW Pork Chop Dinner. (See attachment)
- Sunday, September 19th from 3 – 6pm is a “farewell to summer” event at the home of John and Trudy Christner for children/youth and their families. See the bulletin board or visit our web site for details.
- We are looking for volunteers to hand out snacks to students as they get off the bus.
Tuesdays Meet the Bus at church parking lot at 3:15 and Wednesdays: Meet the Bus at the Lighthouse at 3:25. There are sign-up sheets outside the fellowship hall.
- There are preschool t-shirt order forms across from fellowship hall.
- Monday, September 27th is the blood drive from noon – 6pm.
- Jeanie Estep is collecting items, to take with her, for her mission trip to Henderson Settlement. There are containers under the coatracks for your donations with a list of the needed items.
See you in worship Sunday at 8:30 or 10:45am.